At Tycoon Events, we have a code of ethics that defines what makes a Tycoon:
- We’re committed to providing the client with the highest quality of service. Tycoon views itself as a partner in the successful completion of each event or project.
- We’re committed to, and pride ourselves on, providing distinctive value to our clients. Our service is consistently delivered above and beyond the expectations and criteria required for each event or project.
- We’re committed to working within the client’s timelines, budget, and scope of their needs and requirements. Any changes to quotes, proposals and costs of services will be communicated in writing and with adequate and fair notice.
- We’re committed to following codes of protocol and confidentiality practices with regards to clients and their projects.
- We realize that the event or project is a reflection of the client and is a representative of their brand and are therefore committed to ensuring that the client is always positioned in a highly professional and authentic manner.
- We’re committed to directing and assisting the client in the most cost-effective manner to ensure the successful completion of their event or project.
- We’re committed to informing and educating our clients about the industry and best practices to assist clients in the successful planning and completion of their projects.
- We believe that all transactions should be mutually beneficial and that the relationship with our clients and colleagues is based on good faith, trust and respect.