In honour of International Women’s Day we asked the team members of #TeamTycoon to share their personal and professional goals for this year.
We’ll leave it for you to guess who said what…
- Finish the Event Management Certificate Program.
- Learn to surf.
- Travel to Japan and eat all the sushi.
- Have another baby!
- To travel to Bunny Island.
- Go on an adventure this year.
- To travel to some of the most haunted places in the world.
- Move to another city (in the Greater Edmonton area).
- Be healthier and find balance.
- To execute a LARP (Live Action Role Play) event.
- To work on the Chamber Ball.
- One of our on-site members would like to work on more of our events from set-up through tear-down.
- Have an event where puppies are incorporated!
- One of our on-site members would like to work 1,000 events. #HolyMoley
- One of our on-site members would like to work on the planning of an event.
- To work with Harrison Ford or Sylvester Stallone or The Spice Girls or all three!
- To win a Canadian Special Events award AND an ILEA Esprit award in 2023.
- To plan the best golf tournament Edmontonians have ever attended.
-The Women of Tycoon, XO
P.S. If you’re interested in knowing or learning more about International Women’s Day, or to get involved, head over to www.internationalwomensday.com